Monday 8 December 2008

...WHaTZ MISSING ?


i am walking back home... thinking of the troubles that I' be been into these last three months...
all these troubles which seem to me so pointless and almost shameful today
they did not seem bad when they were taking place...not bad at all I tell u!


but now i am moving
am trying to think and see!
see beyond what I can see

my soul was not there
maybe my body..maybe my mind

but I dont think my soul was there

MY SOUL WaS NOT THERE!
MY SOUL IS NOT HERE... IS IT GONE?

I should report that: I've got a MISSING ...SOUL!


K (without K)
foto: Katerina (definately without K)

2 comments:

lakis said...

Do not worry. It's hidden somewhere within your thoughts and when the time comes it will emerge again. Just don't forget to smile

KathrineZ said...

Oh thank your Laki! thats what i am hoping for..

'το πιο πυκνό σκοτάδι είναι αυτό πριν την αυγή' for the best! :)
the thickest darkness is the one before the down...
:)

Have a lovely day my dear!