Monday 3 November 2008

Aquasolis and Bath



talk to me Aquasolis
talk to me
let your mist run up to my face
and I' ll melt from your pureness
I'll run through there red rocks
I wanna be sacrificed,
Sacrifice my self to you
till this spring run
I wanna blend with these millions curses and blesses.




till I ll become a blessing
Why still people throw gold and silver
we do not live by these
neither do they,
Dead they might be, with them
or without

Talk to me my dear and let me draw
the path where your liquids run next

run reight
ruthless
warm blood
into my vain


You are the Goddess and
me the mournings
that came along the Spring






Katerina

2 comments:

lakis said...

Όμορφη πόλη, στ' αλήθεια. Καλό σου βράδυ

KathrineZ said...

;)
πανέμορφη
ακόμα περισσότερο έχοντας υπόψην ότι βρίσκεται στην Aγγλια. Aσυνήθιστoς μου φανηκε ο αερας του Μπαθ. ερωτικα φθινοπορινα.

Να χεις ενα όμορφο βραδακι